05.07.2022 / GPLRACER 67 / Race 11 / Montrevault (montrevo) FINAL

Cup Rennen mit den 1967 F1 Papyrus Autos [Cup races with the 1967 F1 Papyrus cars]

Moderator: Paul Skingley

Paul Skingley

Re: 05.07.2022 / GPLRACER 67 / Race 11 / Montrevault (montrevo) [Re-scheduled]

Beitrag von Paul Skingley »

The season is reaching it's climax with the FINAL race on Tuesday at Montrevault.

Originally the final was to be Monza but due to technical difficulties the schedule was re-arranged making the final race at the much more demanding Montrevault track.

Good luck to all and thanks for racing with us this season.

:)
To finish first, first you have to finish.
Robert Fleurke
Chef-Fahrer
Chef-Fahrer

Re: 05.07.2022 / GPLRACER 67 / Race 11 / Montrevault (montrevo) FINAL

Beitrag von Robert Fleurke »

If I have to miss the race be sure it isn't about being punted off the last 2 rounds. Having health problems and being on heavy painkillers, that hardly help. I just hope things will settle down, and that I can make a return to simracing at some point....

Thanks to GPLRACER, especially Stefan and Paul!
Patcornu
Chef-Fahrer
Chef-Fahrer

Beitrag von Patcornu »

Not good news Robert, very sorry for you. We all hope you get better and get back on the track with us soon.
Kari Uotila
Chef-Fahrer
Chef-Fahrer

Beitrag von Kari Uotila »

Very sorry to hear that, Robert! I wish you speedy recovery!

BR,
Kari
My wife says I never listen.
Or something like that.
Paul Skingley

Beitrag von Paul Skingley »

Sad news Robert.

Even with your health problems you are still the fastest thing out there. All you need to do is show up and the championship is yours.

Best wishes for better days ahead.

Paul
To finish first, first you have to finish.
Bob Simpson
Chef-Fahrer
Chef-Fahrer

Re: 07.06.2022 / GPLRACER 67 / Race 10 / Montrevault

Beitrag von Bob Simpson »

entdgc hat geschrieben: So Mai 29, 2022 1:32 pm Enjoyed a quick outing at Montrevault but noticed an odd graphical effect on the asphalt? Is this just me or part of the track?
PXL_20220529_132437475.jpg
I am referring to the grey dashes which appear to emanate from the centre of the road.
In the nVidia Inspector utility - Using just Supersampling AA gives the double lines.

Using Sparse Grid Supersampling looks normal with a single line.

Don't ask me why... I figured it out with trial and error and I'm not 100% sure that will fix it. This effect only happens on some tracks.
Fabian
Chef-Fahrer
Chef-Fahrer

Beitrag von Fabian »

Yes, Robert, very sorry to hear...
I wish you a speedy recovery.
entdgc
Chef-Fahrer
Chef-Fahrer

Beitrag von entdgc »

Robert,
It has been an honour, that during my first season of online racing, I have been on the same grid as you albeit at the opposite end. I hope you will be able to join us next week and if not very soon after! :clap:
Dave
entdgc
Chef-Fahrer
Chef-Fahrer

Re: 07.06.2022 / GPLRACER 67 / Race 10 / Montrevault

Beitrag von entdgc »

Bob Simpson hat geschrieben: Sa Jul 02, 2022 2:34 pm
entdgc hat geschrieben: So Mai 29, 2022 1:32 pm Enjoyed a quick outing at Montrevault but noticed an odd graphical effect on the asphalt? Is this just me or part of the track?
PXL_20220529_132437475.jpg
I am referring to the grey dashes which appear to emanate from the centre of the road.
In the nVidia Inspector utility - Using just Supersampling AA gives the double lines.

Using Sparse Grid Supersampling looks normal with a single line.

Don't ask me why... I figured it out with trial and error and I'm not 100% sure that will fix it. This effect only happens on some tracks.
Paul already gave a similar solution in this thread...

http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=183 ... ntry164051

but thanks Bob
Robert Fleurke
Chef-Fahrer
Chef-Fahrer

Beitrag von Robert Fleurke »

Thanks for your nice words guys. I am just one of the drivers on the grid, without other drivers I am nothing (goes for everyone). Being faster than most does not give me privileges or special rights on the track. I just want to be one of the guys on the grid.

I quit the heavy painkillers yesterday, they have a lot of unwanted side-effects as well. The pain is currently bearable, just being very tired. Not for wanting attention, but to let you know what''s going on: I have a progressive incurable genetic disease, ADPKD (cysts kidneys, and also in my liver), inherited from my mother. I am in the final phase of my disease (renal failure). I am on the Euro-transplant list for a year now, and close to hemo-dialysis. These internal bleedings and infected cysts are occuring more frequently recently, and getting more painful it seems. I hope it won't be a trend otherwise they might have to remove my right kidney, and/or parts of my liver...

It's a miracle to me that I have been able to be on top of my game still the last few years. This disease also gave me some sort of urgency to get the most out GPL and myself. Very grateful for that, but I had to miss leagueraces recently.

I might try to join the event after all, but not sure. Haven't touched the wheel last 10 days. But I prepped well for this track before...
Antworten

Zurück zu „67 F1 Original Veranstaltungen [67 F1 original events]“