GPLRACER YouTube Race Videos channel

Moderatoren: Michael Kaulfuss, Paul Skingley

Stefan Roess
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: GPLRACER YouTube Race Videos channel

Beitrag von Stefan Roess »

Marcel, nice that you like the scrolling race report text.

In deed, I don`t think that I can get the text better in sync anymore.

What do you mean with "gplt-tv image on screen"?
MLGathome

Beitrag von MLGathome »

With GPL-tv you could watch a race online. It shows the track and drivers as dots with name crawling around the track. I think you have the program on the server. Not sure if it also displays a replay. I never used it myself. But if it works you could display it in upper left corner of the video.

More info on the program you posted:
GPL.tv v0.2.7
http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=8283

Greetings, Marcel
Übung macht den Meister, aber mir macht es nur spaß. :)
Stefan Roess
Site Admin
Site Admin

I wasn't thinking of GPL.tv, I thought you meant something else like a TV window or something like that. :D

Funnily enough, when planning the GPL World Masters event recently, GPL.tv was also mentioned.
See: http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=144 ... ntry161906
There davec writes that it also works with replays (even with 60 FPS). I had never tried replays before. I'll have a look at that, also that we activate GPL.tv again on the GPLRACER server for our cup races.

Live capturing of GPL.tv while a race is running will not work (same as with the GPL Replaydirector Pribluda patch that will not work). As you know, it is not possible to capture on the Mini Server. And it will also not be possible to record on the race PC at the same time as I am racing.

If you can actually use a replay, I could capture a finished race from GPL.tv. But in addition to capturing the 45-minute race, I would also have to capture 45 minutes of GPL.tv. This means that the effort to create a race video would become greater and greater.

But the idea is good, I will take a look at it to see if it works and if it is also practical in the long run. :)
MLGathome

Beitrag von MLGathome »

Stefan Roess hat geschrieben: Do Dez 16, 2021 9:35 am If you can actually use a replay, I could capture a finished race from GPL.tv. But in addition to capturing the 45-minute race, I would also have to capture 45 minutes of GPL.tv. This means that the effort to create a race video would become greater and greater.

But the idea is good, I will take a look at it to see if it works and if it is also practical in the long run. :)
Hi Stefan,
It was an idea you could try and see how it looks. Of course the extra time needed to create and edit the video is a bummer.
I would not stress your miniPC/server with another program running in the background!!

Greetings, Marcel
Übung macht den Meister, aber mir macht es nur spaß. :)
Stefan Roess
Site Admin
Site Admin

RACE VIDEO
25.01.2022 / GPLRACER 65 / Race 01 / Wilmot Hills (Wilmot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPO4pMn4-ds

- using GPL Replaydirector savedReplays patch
- using 77Dv3 No Letterbox patch
NEW - using GPLtv to display standings -> you can see in the window on the top right; therefore I had to capture the 45 min. race again just to get it, using the replay in GPLtv.
Antworten

Zurück zu „News & Infos“