19.11.2019 - GPLRACER SCx - Round 7: Brands Hatch ( brands67 )

Moderator: Paul Skingley

uli

Re: 19.11.2019 - GPLRACER SCx - Round 7: Brands Hatch ( brands67 )

Beitrag von uli » Di Nov 19, 2019 10:27 pm

GRATS Yannick and Pavel!
That was my hardest win in this GPL-Racer SCx season. My third win here on that track :) this year!
I remember a F2-67 race where I was the whole race long behind Paul (Matra) in my Lotus – unforgettable. I know how hard it is to overtake here - not better than MC. Therefore, I was very hopeful after my good start from P2 to P1. Piero who was faster made much pressure and at Druids we get in touch. I need a long way to get my car control again - sry for that.
Later on my main prob was the fuel (only 61 litres at the beginning). After lap 14 I tried to save it. With a good consistency I just could manage it.
GRATS Yannick for your fastest lap and Piero for your hammer pole. :clap:
THX to admins, great event management again.

MLGathome

Beitrag von MLGathome » Mi Nov 20, 2019 7:03 am

Congrats to Uli for the win, Yannick and Pavel for podium.

In the weekend took my setup from 2015 and did some laps, changed my dif and finally the brake balance. The car handled well.
After this calculated the fuel and put in an extra gallon. For the GT/SC the number of laps showing in game is wrong as it says in the readme.
Found out, after a 20min stint and two blow ups, if I wanted to finish, be gentle on the gas and gearshifts. It was a lonely race, driving 1.5 seconds of my PB but 2 seconds slower then the car in front. Only made some small mistakes and managed to stay on the lead lap.

Greetings, Marcel
Übung macht den Meister, aber mir macht es nur spaß. :)

pmercal
Chef-Fahrer
Chef-Fahrer

Beitrag von pmercal » Mi Nov 20, 2019 11:54 am

Congratulations to Uli and the Podio
Also this time for one reason or another I stayed with the biscuit in my hand. :(

I knew I had the best car but at the start I would have lost positions.
Uli started well and Yannick joined in, after 2 laps I had the chance to pass Uli, who closed the door on me with a lot of competitive spirit, giving me the way to defend his position.

I was a little faster than him and I saw him in trouble, at Pilgrim's Rise I slightly knocked Uli, who strangely kept skidding up to cross the downhill that leads to Bottom Bend and crashed into the grass to keep him from going inside. finding myself on one side, unable to continue.
I probably had to wait a few laps but I realized that Yannick took us on slow corners and in fact we touched each other but fortunately without consequences.
I have to change my attitude in the Race and become more aggressive. :x
Usually if I am slower than those who follow me I will not close the door on my opponents but probably in the future I will.

I saw a great pass from Paul to Stefan, really spectacular and thank you for forgetting to put gas in ..

Sorry for Pedro's bad luck.
It will be a nice ending.

Thanks to the organization

REKO
Chef-Fahrer
Chef-Fahrer

Beitrag von REKO » Di Dez 03, 2019 8:34 am

Reko report is posted.

The Reko
GPL Empfohlenes Fahrer Verhalten [German]
http://www.gplworld.de/grand-prix-legen ... -verhalten
GPL Recommended Driver Behaviour [English]
http://wiki.grandprixlegends.info/index ... _Behaviour

Antworten

Zurück zu „SCx 67 Veranstaltungen [SCx 67 events]“